Tuesday, July 24, 2012

East Asia || Day 13


7/24/12 – 8:14 a.m. – Everyone woke smiling and full of joy this morning! CoCo is wearing hot pink pants and a yellow and orange shirt with flowers all over it because she said she wanted to wear something that shows she is full of joy :) .

7/25/12 – 12:14 a.m. – Last day of camp was today! Yesterday – it’s after midnight. I am going to miss these girls and my group so much! But I must say I am excited to go home, too. I think once I get home I will instantly want to come back! I can already tell that I have started getting used to the culture! I mean, I’m basically a squatty potty pro. Meaning that I don’t fall over :) I am excited for the future of this country! Tonight was really special and everyone got to share their experiences and commitments that they have made at the camp and we had a time of dedication. The speaker today talked a lot about eternal values. It was really neat to hear him preach and use verses from the Bible without actually saying “the Bible says” or mentioning God or Jesus. Both Victor and I got to share with the group that our purpose in life and our eternal values are our faith in God and that is what drives us :). I am so excited for this generation of students. They are going to do something special. Last full day in the country tomorrow! I can’t even believe it!

Acts 16: "34b he was filled with joy because he had come to believe in God—he and his whole family."

No comments:

Post a Comment