Monday, July 23, 2012

East Asia || Day 11


7/23/12 – 12:00 a.m. – Today (well yesterday, since it’s 12:00 a.m.) we had the effective listening exercise, I was a little nervous that our group would not respect each other while they were talking because many of them enjoy being on their phones J But they all did a great job! Everyone opened up and shared and really encouraged the other members of the group. It was a great experience and I’m glad it went well! I am going to miss this group so much! There are only two days of camp left so I am praying that they are great! However, I am very excited to get home! J hopefully tomorrow I can send an email! Only 4 more days.

Lamentations 3:
"32 Though he brings grief, he will show compassion,
    so great is his unfailing love.
33 For he does not willingly bring affliction
    or grief to the children of men."

No comments:

Post a Comment